(702) 951-7401

(416) 619-5475


Undergraduate Programs

Why Bond?

  • You can complete a Bachelors degree in just 2 years (less with transfer credits).
  • Three semesters per year with intakes available in January, May or September.
  • Most Masters degrees can be completed in just 1 additional year.
  • Bond is Australia's #1 rated university.
  • Bond was ranked in the World Top 20 Best Small Universities (2018) by Times Higher Education.
  • Bond is the World's #1 Beachside University (according to Study International).
  • Australia is the worlds #1 English speaking country for education.
  • Bond's Business and Law Students are world champions.
  • The Bond Business School is AACSB and EQUIS accredited.
  • The staff to student ratio at Bond is 1:10 (one of the worlds lowest)
  • USA Financial Aid (FAFSA based Stafford and PLUS loans) is accepted at Bond.
  • Canada Student Loans (eg. OSAP, StudentAid BC, Alberta Student Aid) is accepted at Bond.

Academics from The Real World

Bond’s unbeatable edge is its genuine commitment to the individual. Studying in small classes, you’ll have one-on-one access to some of world's leading academics who mentor each student through an open door policy.


Bond's professors, lecturers and guest speakers are internationally renowned for their unique blend of high-level academic qualifications and real-life practical experience consulting to major corporations worldwide. We also have a number of visiting professors from all over the world who bring an international perspective to our teaching.

Fast Track Graduation

Because Australia (and most other countries around the world) does not require any General Education, this means you start your major on day one. You therefore complete your Bachelors degree in as little as 2 years (law is 2 years and 8 months). Also, Bond is a year round school on the tri-mester system which allows you to complete 6 semesters within two years. All other Australian universities are on the two-semester system (just like North America) so other Australian bachelors degrees take three years to complete.


This means completing your degree in half the time for a lower cost.

Completing a bachelors degree in less time provides some serious advantages to your career including a two year head start on your peers whereby you will be earning a graduate salary while they are just starting their Junior year. And graduating sooner means more job experience sooner and moving up the career ladder much faster. Of course, not paying an additional 2 years of tuition and living expenses provides a significant financial benefit as well.


Semester Dates

Bond has 3 intakes per year - September, January and May.

To see the exact dates, refer to Bond 101.


Student VISA to Enter Australia

When traveling to many countries, you need to seek permission from that country to stay for extended periods of time. Accordingly, you will require a student visa to study at Bond. A Student Visa may only be applied for once you are accepted to study at Bond University and you have received your Confirmation of Enrollment. Don't sweat it though. We guide you through this process and make it pain free. It usually takes only 1-2 days to be approved, but it can take up to 4 weeks (if you are required to complete additional steps like a health exam).


Your student visa also permits you to work in Australia (once you have commenced your program at Bond) up to 20 hours per week. The visa will allow you to enter Australia 4 months before your program begins and will expire 2 months after your program is complete.


Jobs and Internships

There are resources on campus (Career Development Centre) and off campus (including Seek and Career One for finding jobs or unpaid jobs (internships) whilst studying on the Gold Coast. There are many jobs in hospitality (restaurant, cafe, bar etc) on the Gold Coast so if you have experience in these, you will likely find part time work.

Using Your Bond Degree in the USA or Canada

Degrees from most other countries are recognized globally. Only a few degrees have licensing requirements to practice that profession (eg. law, accounting, physical therapy, occupational therapy, medicine, psychology), but these degrees can also transfer back to North America with just a few extra steps.


Here are the details for specific professions that require licensing (that apply to Undergraduate programs):



The Global Accounting Alliance (GAA) was formed by accounting organizations throughout the world to allow mutual recognition of its members so they can be certified accountants in any other member country. These countries include Australia, USA, Canada, Ireland, Hong Kong, England and Wales, Scotland, Germany, Japan, New Zealand and South Africa.


Those who graduate with an accounting degree from Australia and become members of the CAANZ (Chartered Accountants of Australia & New Zealand) can then receive automatic membership with the GAA counterparts in any of the above listed countries (eg. CPA USA, CPA Canada etc).



Graduates with an Australian law qualification (eg. Bachelor of Laws) are eligible to sit for the bar examination and obtain admission in some American states (eg. New York, California). For other states, you can sit for the Bar once you are already admitted to the Bar in Australia. And there are some states that don’t admit anyone with a non USA law degree. Admission in each state is controlled by local state bar associations and the state supreme courts. Information about admission requirements for foreign law degrees is available through the American Bar Association website. The rules in these jurisdictions should be examined carefully to determine whether you satisfy the requirements. You should review these regularly as they are subject to change. The Bond Law School has no control over admission rules.



To practice law in Canada, you need to be admitted to the Bar in your province. A Bond University law degree (eg. Bachelor of Laws) is eligible for admission to the Bar, but before you can be admitted, there are certain steps to complete. For complete information on the process, go to our Canadian Law Program page.

Entry Requirements

Each application is assessed on an individual basis, but admission to Bond is mostly score based. If you achieve the required score or GPA, then your chances of acceptance are high. If you don't meet our minimum requirements, we offer an 8 month (2 semester) pathway program with full credit toward most Bachelors degrees at Bond. Ask us for more information about this option if it applies to you.


USA High School Students

SAT score of 1020 (new SAT out of 1600) or an ACT score of 22 or greater.

Law program (LLB) applicants require an SAT of 1170 or an ACT of 26.

Bachelor of Actuarial Science applicants require an SAT of 1290 or an ACT of 29.

Your high school transcripts will also be required, but your GPA is less important than your SAT or ACT score (unless your GPA is very high). Law students are not required to take the LSATs.

IB students are not required to provide an SAT or ACT score and will need an IB score ranging from 28 to 33 (depending on what program you are applying to).


Canadian High School Students

65% average (70% for law, 80% for Actuarial Science) based on a best of 6 4U/4M subjects.

IB students need an IB score ranging from 28 to 33 (depending on the program you are applying to).


Undergraduate Transfer Students

If you have started college (and completed at least 2 quarters/semesters), we only need your college transcripts and do not need any scores or transcripts from high school. We generally require a GPA of 2.0 or higher for Undergraduate transfer.

Fees, Financial Aid and Scholarships

See Fees & Expenses, Scholarships or USA Financial Aid or Canada Student Loans for more information.


How to Apply

Visit our Application page for complete instructions and the online application form.

We are North American based Bond University Admissions Agents and provide free support to USA and Canadian students seeking Undergraduate, Graduate & Study Abroad programs at Bond University, Australia.

© All rights reserved.